Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit almost any website. They are used so that the website is able to remember your visit the next time you browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to tailor the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, services provided by any website would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will now list the cookies used on this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies: these ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: this stores cookies for the statistical analysis of traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website, you are giving your consent for Google to process information about you. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you should contact Google directly.
- Social media: each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
Disabling or clearing cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or clear cookies from this website at any time. The way to do this depends on the browser you are using to open this website. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are where you should exercise your right to clear or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to reject them.