Classified and unclassified chemicals (solid and liquid)
Conventional and bulk
LDH Chemical Logistics can easily adapt to the needs of the customer as we have a wide range of tools, meaning that we can respond quickly and accurately to any requirement:
- Specialised and constantly trained staff
- Unit-by-unit picking, packaging, and labelling
- Radio frequency network at all facilities
- PDAs with radio frequency
- Automated computer processes and EDI integrations with customers and suppliers
- Online and on-time management of information
- Product management by item, reference, batch, expiry date, FIFO, and FEFO
- Updated maintenance/handling methods
- Adapted racking (pallet, picking, IBCs)
- Officially calibrated scales for weighing goods
Handling of chemical products according to APQ regulations
LDH Chemical Logistics has a 108 m2 transfer area where we carry out operations according to the customer’s specifications. We have the capacity to perform transfers from tankers to IBCs, drums or decanters.
We have specific pipes for classified and non-classified chemical products according to APQ regulations, as well as calibrated scales and our own pumps.